1. What are the ingredients in Purity Mineral Makeup?
Our range of Mineral Makeup contains:
Ultra Marine Blue
No other ingredients!
Many other mineral makeup ranges contain Bismuth Oxychloride, a well known
skin irritant. Some also contain talc, which we think is a contradiction to what
mineral makeup should be.
2. How does Purity differ from liquid foundation?
Purity offers great coverage, with a natural look, but allows your skin to breathe and will
not clog pores.
3. Is Purity easy to apply?
Yes! Each jar comes with a small flocked cosmetic sponge, which makes applying the
minerals very easy. You can also apply using a good quality cosmetic brush. Mineral makeup
can be tricky to apply at first, but with a bit of practice you will be able to achieve a
gorgeous, flawless look in no time!
4. When I apply my minerals, I notice my pores sometimes seem enlarged. I thought mineral makeup was supposed to give a flawless finish!?
Sometimes this can happen. All you need to do is blend the minerals in to your skin a
bit more. Use a small flocked sponge, this should alleviate the problem!
Sometimes using a shade too light can cause this problem aswell.
5. Should I moisturise before applying mineral makeup?
Yes! Use a good quality moisturiser and make sure it sinks in to your skin
thoroughly before applying your mineral makeup.
6. Does Purity mineral makeup contain artificial ingredients, such as Parabens?
No! Our range only contains the best quality minerals. See above for list of ingredients.
7. Is Purity suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes. Purity does not contain any animal derivatives, and it is not tested on animals.